Thank you for choosing to sign up to receive our information and updates from us. This form enables you to decide how we can contact you. We require your email to enable us to be sure we do not mix you up with anyone else with a similar name, but we will only use it to contact you if you have ticked the box to opt in to receiving information from us via email.
If you would like to receive information via the post, please complete your postal address and tick the option to receive information by Direct Mail.
Ordinary Membership is open to individuals aged 16 and over who:
- are resident in the Community; and
- are entitled to vote at a local government election in a polling district that includes the Community or part of it; and
- who support the Purposes;
Anyone who wants to become a member just needs to complete an application form and will be accepted as a member as long as they meet the membership criteria.
is open to those individuals and organisations who:
- are not ordinarily resident in the Community
- are not entitled to vote at a local government election in a polling district that includes the Community or part of it
- and support the Purposes.
Associate Members are not eligible to stand for election to the Board or to vote at any General Meeting.
Finally, please select the types of information that you would like to receive from us:
Wigtown and Bladnoch Community Initiative
* indicates required